Tim works with residential property owners as well as builders and developers and has 3 Promises for his clients:
1. He will be on time.
2. He will be brutally honest.
3. He will do what he says he is going to do for you
There are 3 things he does with and for his clients:
1. Consult with you…He will make sure you make a good decision at every step in the process.
2. Negotiate for you…This means he will treat your money likes it’s his money.
3. Handle all the details for you…This means he will ensure the hundreds of steps in the real estate process are handled properly for you.
Bottom Line, he is going to get the job done properly for you and not let you down!
Education: BA & BS University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Universidad Complutense & Eurocentries Institute (Madrid, Spain)
Minor International Business
Principle Investor: Todd McClone, CFA
Todd McClone is a top-ranking Portfolio Manager at a global boutique investment bank where he manages 15.5 billion in equities. Prior to joining his current firm back in 2000, Todd was a senior research analyst specializing in international equity for Strong Capital Management. Previously, he was a Corporate Finance Research Analyst with Piper Jaffray. At Piper Jaffray, he worked with the corporate banking financials team on a variety of transactions including initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and subordinated debt offerings as well as issued fairness opinions and conducted private company valuations. Todd has a passion for Real Estate and is a global investor.
Education: B.B.A and B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
London School of Economics